Skip to content
- Clubs attain at least Charter Strength of 20 members by April 15, 2021.
- Have Retention Rate of 85%.
- Clubs must achieve U$100 per capita by April 15, 2021.
- Have at least 1,000 delegates to DISCON 2021.
- Have at least 85% of the clubs attain the Rotary
Citation of RI President Holger Knaack.
- Attain Annual Programs Fund contribution to the TRF of at least US$300,000.00
- Have at least 250 Rotarians or more attend the 2021 Rotary International Convention in Taiwan.
- Have a 100% subscription to the Philippine Rotary Magazine (PRM)
- Continue your club’s efforts to end polio by donating to End Polio Now and by hosting a World Polio Day event in October.
- All clubs should complete at least three (3) projects under the six (6) Areas of Focus.
- Undertake a significant Public Image Campaign in the community.
- Every club should host at least one strategic planning each year to set long-term priorities as well as annual goals that support your club’s strategic vision.